MRI Compatible Large-screen Display
Conventional display screens, in the magnetic resonance examination room, will cause great interference to magnetic resonance imaging and affect the diagnosis of magnetic resonance images. The magnetic resonance compatible large-screen display adopts a unique EMC electromagnetic design to reduce the impact on the magnetic resonance equipment and will not affect the magnetic resonance imaging.
Magnetic resonance compatible large-screen displays can be used for sound or image stimulation under magnetic resonance systems, and applied to brain functional imaging applications. It can also be used to improve the friendliness of the scanning room and relieve tension during the scanning process.
The MRI intervention minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment system combines the conventional MRI diagnosis room and the operating room to carry out minimally invasive or non-invasive surgery in the MRI examination room. The MRI-compatible large-screen display is an important part of the MRI interventional diagnosis and treatment system. It can display MRI images and the position of surgical instruments on the screen in real time, which is convenient for the MRI operator to complete the imaging scan in the shielded room, and it is also convenient for the surgeon to understand the operation Position, better complete minimally invasive and precise surgery.
1. Multiple screen sizes: 42 inches, 46 inches, 50 inches
2. Excellent image quality, resolution 1920*1200;
3. The video signal is conducted by optical fiber to improve the transmission capacity and anti-interference ability of the video signal.
4. Magnetic resonance imaging is perfectly compatible and does not affect the quality of magnetic resonance imaging;
5. Simple to use and convenient to operate.