Rat & Mouse MRI and Component Analysis System
Pre-clinical MRI for Rat/Mouse is a vital tool in the field of biomedical research. The single most used in vivo imaging modality in 2011 by survey respondents in their preclinical studies was optical (bioluminescence) (28% using). This was followed by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (23% using).
Rat & mouse MRI and component analysis system can be used in the study of Neurobiology, Cancer research,Cardiovascular,Performances and episodes, Diabetes,stem cell,Orthopedics,Multiple organizational images.
1. Open magnet with eddy current suppression design
2. High-performance gradient system, better imaging performance;
3. High-performance, low-noise RF power amplifier, compact structure, safe and reliable operation.
4. Abundant 2D and 3D imaging sequences, simple and easy-to-use operating software;
5. Tailor-made MRI RF coils for Rat/Mouse
6. No refrigerant, low cost, low maintenance cost, saving hundreds of thousands of operating costs every year
7.Single-phase power supply, low maintenance cost and operating cost;
1.Magnet field strength: 1.0T
3.Magnetic field stability: ≤10PPM/h
4.Homogeneity: ≤40PPM 60mm DSV
5.Eddy current suppression design
6.Gradient strength: >150mT/m
7.Full suite of RF coils
8.Provide personalized customization